Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ulta3 Nail Polish in Jazzle, Envy, Jelly Bean, Lollypop Lilac, Bon bon and Black Satin: Swatches + Review

Hi Cuties!
Well a pharmacy at Cabramatta sells each Ulta3 Nailpolish for only $2!
So I bought a couple hehehe
They're actually a reeally random lot! I hate half of them as some don' match my skin tone..

Photobucket
I got them in Jazzle, Envy, Jelly Bean, Lollypop Lilac, Bon bon and Black Satin
I also have one in Clear and Base Coat but I don't see the point in swatching those :P haha

First lot:
Photobucket
L>R: Jazzle, Envy and Jelly Bean
Photobucket
Jazzle: A very sheer peachy base with gold
Envy: I love this! It's like a dull gold, lots of shimmer all over
Jellybean: Like a turqouise color with greeny/gold! Really pretty in the bottle! Not so much on the nails

Next lot:
Photobucket
L>R: Lollypop Lilac, Bon bon and Black Satin
Photobucket
Lollypop Lilac: Same as Envy but just in a lilac color! I love this too :D
Bonbon: With 7 coats you'll get a really pretty pink color. Above I had only put 2. I like it :) Girly!
Black Satin: Just Black. :D

Each nail polish coated on Black Satin as base:
Photobucket
Envy and Lollypop Lilac don't make much difference!
Bonbon turns purple hehe.

The brush:
Photobucket
It's very slim! 

Pros:
* Inexpensive! Only $2
*As good as any other nail polish in the $0-$5 price range, if not- better!

Cons:
*Chips easily
*Doesn't come in that much colors
*Takes a while to dry
*Some need 4-5 (varies) 

But at this price, who cares about the bad things about it! hehe

Uh oh, mess I made :(
Photobucket

Thanks for viewing!

xo, arsyparsy

14 comments:

  1. $2 is so cheap! And my favourite would have to be 'Envy'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelly Bean is so cute, lovely color for spring ;)

    and envy is cool too =)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i know what you mean about them chipping :( :( i dont like the clear nailpolish, that deteriotes really fast!

    but i do like envy and lollipop lilac!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review! I saw them for $2 here too but didn't really trust them... But I really like the color in envy. I might just get that color only. Thankx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh pretty, and $2 is pretty decent price! haha i know, don't you hate how the colors look nice on the bottle but when you apply it on your skin you're like... yuck. that's how I'm like with my gunmetal colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tezza omg I can't agree more!!! yep they're my favz of the bunch :D

    @Pop Yeppp looks can be decieving :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Jellybean! I am a big fan of Ulta3 thanks for swatching them :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Violet No worries! I'm glad I helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. alice!
    i gots a new blog!
    i made it about 30mins ago! hahaha

    well i love how you are blogging heaps despite hsc nearing
    and i love your eyes for formal!!

    keep it up beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw thanks babe! :) love all the swatches lovely! went past a petrol station in the city last night and discovered a big ulta3 bin, had to be dragged away from it in case i decided to buy the whole nail polish bin lol =p im pretty sure i have all the colors already but i think i saw new ones so i was ready to pounce

    hope u had a great weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Amanda: Hehe awww yay! Keep blogging! I can't wait to see more posts ☺
    hahaha awww, I'm just really lazy I hope I get motivated later cos this is such a bad habit!!!! Haha Thank you sooo much gorgeous! You're too sweet ♥

    @Cecilia: Hehe aw thanks, LOL yeah you have a lot of nailpolish... I think TOO much .____. hahahaha You hope you had a good weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. which pharmacy in cabra did you find these at? i've heard alot of hype about the colour 'earl grey' that i wanna try :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi! hehe oooo well I got them from the pharmacy near woolies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to take a moment by commenting! I really appreciate it :)
I read every single one and I always respond!

Copyright © 2014 Arsyparsy