Sunday, October 14, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Ruby - Review and Swatches

Hellooooo! I have always been on the hunt for the perfect lipstick. Whenever I see a lipstick under $12, more often than not, I will pick it up!

Lucky me to have found this gem for $5. I purchased it's sisters at a BOGOF offer for $22. 

I expected the same wear as the other two Revlon Colourburst lippies I have, and that's what I got.
 Revlon Colorburst in Ruby

Classic quilted packaging and a shade at the top, matching the product exactly


One swipe

And on my lips

And of course, a comparison between my bare lips and one swipe of Ruby:

What I loved:
*Gorgeous pigmented shade
*Moisturising

Ehhh...:
*Wears off after three hours

My verdict:
I really wish these lippies would last longer... Rev has got it all down in the moisturising department, now I'd like it to last all day please! I wouldn't purchase any more lippies from their range, I think I've already retired my options! If you want to check out anything, their Soft Nude is one of my favourites though! But I wouldn't purchase it at their retail price ($22), go on the hunt for places that sell em for cheaper!

Pricing and Available at:
Where and how much I got mine for, $5 @ Catchoftheday.com.au
Since it's quite an old product I'm sure you can get it cheaper for their RRP, I had gotten a year ago for $22 @ Priceline

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Arsy!!!!!!! Brightens up your skin real well! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank u Trammie! It makes my teeth look so white too!!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty colour! I'm only just embarking on my journey into mad lipstick buying haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to take a moment by commenting! I really appreciate it :)
I read every single one and I always respond!

Copyright © 2014 Arsyparsy