Monday, August 5, 2013

Nail Art: Maroon Embellished Claws

Chipped nails are a no go, I was just about to paint these babies! I sat on my bed, sighing and looked my one chipped index nail... How can I work my way around this, not have the standard curved nail and still use one of my new polishes...

Before and after shots: It's like a new person (set of nails)!

Essense came out with their new Colour and Go nail polish range and of course, I had to buy a few... 
Finally my change to try them out!

Products used:
Essence's Colour & Go 'Do you speak love?'
Microbeads off eBay!


Step 1:
I filed each one of them into a 'claw', 'v' form.
It looked pretty ugly when it was done, but I carried on and hoped for the best.

Step 2:
Painting two layers of Essence's Colour & Go 'Do you speak love?' on each nail:
Actually looks pretty cute...

Step 3:
And time to coat with a thick clear coat and embellish! 
 I went with three beads down the center from the bottom!

Voila!
It's true colour during daytime.... I love it!

I think this is the sweetest look - especially with the whole bling along the middle.
This stayed on for four days! Pretty awesome! 

15 comments:

  1. A great way to turn things around! :D Well done hun! Love the color scheme and the decor :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darlin! Haha, I was pretty surprised of the outcome - inspired by Dannie Riel's signature nails ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh what a great idea to fix the nail like this :-D I like the end result a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow these look awesome! Thanks for sharing <3 I wanna try to do this also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem! I would love to see your version :)

      Delete
  4. great post honey, i really love your nails!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool post!!

    xoxo Jackie
    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed writing up this post! Thank you for popping by X

    ReplyDelete
  7. About to catch up on your blogs properly instead of via twitter ^^ i love the detailing of the microbeads!! turned out great, so glam! This makes me want to order microbeads but i'm probably too lazy LOL

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like that too, haha! There are sooo many things off eBay I want for my nails but I just can't be bothered ordering them! Thank you for dropping by my love :)

      Delete
  8. wow! great make-over nails! ^_~ love how you did the amazing makeover ^_~pretty gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words my love! Thanks for reading :)!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by to take a moment by commenting! I really appreciate it :)
I read every single one and I always respond!

Copyright © 2014 Arsyparsy