Monday, July 12, 2010

I Got Tagged: Would You Rather...

Photobucket


I tag:
& anyone else who'd like to do it!!!!!! ♥!


Rules:
1. Copy this picture & put it into your own post
2. Answer all questions
3. Tag as many people as you like
4. Tell them that you've tagged them
5. See what they answered!



Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Extremely Intelligent definitely!!!!!!!!





Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
Omg.... LOl go without washing my hair! I can wear a wig :D!?


Be rich or famous?
Rich!





Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
An amazing shoe collection :)!!!!!!!! Shoes omgggg shoes :D


Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Dance!





Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
On a desert island and I shall have a pineapple for a son :) LOL





Have a computer or a TV?
Computer!!!! U can watch tv on yo comp :D





Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Errrrr................ Stripes!





Drink out of a teacup or a mug?
Mug!

Receive a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates?
Flowers! I don't realy like chocolate :|


Have a hug or a kiss from someone you love?
Hugggggle!!!!!!! :D ({)(}) 


Wear Converse or Stilettos?
 Stilettos! woooo


Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
 Ummm... Johnny Depp! I don't care much for you Sparkles :P


Be a fairy or a mermaid?
 Mermaid!


Coffee or a cup of Tea?
 Coffee :D




Pink nails or Blue nails?
 Blue!




Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Cold!


Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
Amazing house :D

Be kind or funny?
Kind humour.... LOL :(????


Eat sweets or cakes?
Sweets!

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
 Snake!



Wear a necklace or a ring?
Necklace :)

Laugh or smile?
 Smile!



Be hated or be a hater?
 Hmmm.... I don't know that's hard. No comment sry.



Pearls or beads?
 Beads!



If you had to choose, lose your sight or hearing?
 Lose my hearing! Imagine never seeing anything! All these marvellous colours!!!!! Life!



Have lots of money or lots of friends?
 Lots of friends!



Love or be loved?
Love! Ra ra ra ra ra

0 loves!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to take a moment by commenting! I really appreciate it :)
I read every single one and I always respond!

Copyright © 2014 Arsyparsy