Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Glossybox - February Valentine's Edition

Hi! Happy Valentines Day everyone!
When Sue had tweeted that Groupon was having a deal on $7 Glossyboxes, I straight away purchased my sister and I one! $7 for a Glossybox... When they're $15 a box. I've always wanted to sign up for beauty boxes, Glossybox in particular since they always seem to have the best value out of a majority of the beauty boxes.


 Cutesy pretty packaging just for Valentine's Day! I had been expecting quite a bit from this box since it was Valentines Day.
It also came in a sturdy pink box, I can't wait to reuse it! 


 Lovely packaging! 

Products in the box:

When I read 'Nail files' I pictured a 15~20cm nail file... The nail files turned out to be my favourite item in the box...
Ahhhh! So cute! 'Star and Rose' Emergency Nail Files. It came in rows of six which are detachable from the base!
I love it! It's so handy too since they're so compact and it is quite often when I break a nail and need to file it away!

Lollies, I knew these would taste like Rockets straight away as soon as I saw it! 
Aww and they even had prints of cute little messages on each lolly!


Overall, I'm okay with this box. I don't really care so much about tanning, mascaras and even if I fall in love with the Proactive deep cleansing wash ($39.99), I would not repurchase since it's over $20.

I have never heard of 'Polished London' ($7.99), the shade looks lovely though! Different from any other shade I have.

I noticed that there are different variations of this February Valentine's Edition box.
I wish I had gotten the 'Spongeables' sponge heart in my box... Looks so exciting!

I'll stick around for the next box and see how that goes ☺.

15 comments:

  1. Omgggg I saw the deal as well and was debating whether or not to get. I didn't and I'm SO REGRETTING THAT NOW :( hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!!! That happened to me before with the $1 havaianas on Catchoftheday... I was sad for the rest of the week!

      Delete
  2. Hehe hello! Thanks for the mention :)
    Ooh yay we did get the same box. I didn't even notice the heart candies had things written on them LOL that's how eager I was to eat them hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw hi! If it wasn't for your tweet, I wouldn't have received all these goodies!
      Hahahaha you're cute! Yeah, they're so yummy!

      Delete
  3. I didn't know they had a deal this time round D: The items are so cute though, and the candy <3 Thanks for dropping by my blog btw :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know either until someone tweeted about it! I guess it's worth being subscribed to these groupon sites sometimes! Not a problem <3!

      Delete
  4. That's such a good deal. I used to get Glossyboxes when I was in the UK. Miss these beauty boxes. Yours look great, I like how they themed it according to Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those candy brings back so many childhood memories!! ahah miss eating them !

    www.blanc-out.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too!! They don't sell anything like it at grocery stores here :(

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I love them! I can see that they'd be super handy :)

      Delete
  7. ohh looks so good!! heard a lot of good things about proactive:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice bunch of items!
      I've heard very mixed reviews, I'm kind of hesitant on using it!

      Delete
  8. I still gotta collect mine from the post office LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to take a moment by commenting! I really appreciate it :)
I read every single one and I always respond!

Copyright © 2014 Arsyparsy