Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Priceline & Cosmopolitian Beauty Workshop

It was last minute last Wednesday night that Tram and I decided to go to the Beauty Workshop held by Priceline & Cosmopolitian the next day!


Neither of us has ever been to one of Priceline's Workshops before but I'm sure I've seen it in their newletters but hadn't thought much of it... But luckily we had decided to go! 

I had a lot of fun since it was so interesting seeing how renowned MUA, Helen Dowsley applied the latest trends on two people from the audience - one of the special people chosen was a fellow blogger, Katherine! (She just started blogging this month! You should check her blog out!)  


The set up

It was such a nice surprise seeing Katherine and Jeanice there! 

Jean and myself


 Helen Dowsky working her magic doing a 'Hollywood themed' makeup look on Katherine!
She looked amazing afterwards, the red lip really suits her!

 Meeting the gorgeous Leigh & very talented Helen!

All thoroughout the evening Tram and been saying how she was craving cupcakes,
so she bought us one each - The cutie!


She bought me a Red Velvet cupcake and got herself a Vanilla one!
It was the first time I've ever tried Red Velvet - So yum! (I must learn how to make it...)

Oh my gosh... the items we had gotten in our goodie bag!
Not only this, but they had given us a copy of this month's Cosmo magazine with an extra section just about makeup! I love it!


I'm eager to try the Nail foils, Garnier scrub and Volumising powder!
I have already tried the Nad's facial wax and to put it short- it's brilliant!

Thanks for reading!

27 comments:

  1. I use the garnier one alice, its really good! At least the sensitive skin one is haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh! It looks like it works well! I think it's an all-rounder too (like for cleansing, sxfoliating, and that)!!!

      Delete
  2. So much goodies! The blanket is lolz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah! Haha Dave's mum got it for daves.
      But it was so red that it turned everything pink!
      Even my feet turned pink from sitting on it :(

      Delete
  3. wow lucky girl getting so much goodies were they all free? was it a free event? Love your blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh looks like such a fun event!! you ladies look so stylish :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. zomg i missed out wa :(
    but it looks amazing. front row seats aye aye ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :( Come next time boo!
      Haha yes! I took your advice!!!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a load of fun, and look at all those goodies O: That's awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Melb actually had a beauty workshop for this event too!
      I think it was 2 weeks ago though!!

      Delete
  7. just followed
    follow back
    - the goodies sound fun!
    beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL I always look so awkward in photoz. yay

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already said this on Katherine's post but freaaaaaking hell, the goodie bag is like ashdsgijpghoejhgiegj amazing. Never knew about these events but have now followed Priceline on Twitter so hopefully I'll know for future!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgsh! Yeah, it was so much fun!
      Eee, if I find any events for Priceline in Melb, I'll tell you!

      Delete
  10. Shooooot! You got so much freebies!! I see some things that I want! So jelly! You should have gotten a make over too~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe aw Gerz, I was going to but all the make up artists were taken >:( (Poo!)

      Delete
  11. Those workshops look really fun and cool~
    I haven't seen any advertising for any workshops in Perth though - haha but I'm not very observant so maybe I missed it.
    The goodies bag looks more generous than I would expect! Looks like you had a great time ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! I was lucky to see them tweet about it!
      Me too! Way more generous!! I did! I learnt so much!

      Delete
  12. omggggggggggggggggg why do these things never happen in perth?? I went to a baking convention one weekend, paid $16 and got one SINGLE free sample of something that tasted disgusting, talk about value for money...not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably do!!! I didn't even see this event until I came across it on twitter!
      Aww!!! That's not good at all :( I've always wanted to go to a baking class.. So expensive!

      Delete
  13. wtf why are all the good events always in sydney D: i think its time for me to rellocate myself! yup yup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe aww, cutie! Holla if you ever do come down here :)!

      Delete
  14. Oh wow so much free stuff! I'm going to have to consider attending one of these ;) haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to take a moment by commenting! I really appreciate it :)
I read every single one and I always respond!

Copyright © 2014 Arsyparsy